Galway LGFA Seek U16 County Manager
home / Galway LGFA Seek U16 County Manager
Galway LGFA Seeking Candidates for the position of U16 County Manager
Galway LGFA are currently recruiting for the position of U16 County Manager for 2023.
If you think you have an ability to manage our U16 county team please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
All completed application forms must be returned via email to the county secretary no later than Monday, 19th Sep 2022 at 5pm.
Interviews will take place shortly thereafter. Candidates will be required to name their backroom team at interview stage.
To apply for the position you must:
· Be a member of the Ladies Gaelic Football Association and have a general knowledge of how Ladies Gaelic Football procedures and policies operate.
· Demonstrate at least 3 years of a proven track record in management of club and/or county team.
· An ability to demonstrate / organise a high standard of coaching (At least Level 1 Coaching Certificate in LGFA/GAA is preferable).
· Have an understanding and work within the Guidelines of the LGFA and the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Young Players.
· Have completed the Child Protection Safeguarding Course.
· Be Garda Vetted/Access NI Checked.
Skills and Attributes of an LGFA Manager:
· Demonstrate good ability to plan.
· Have suitable player management and organisational skills.
· Have exceptional leadership qualities
· Be highly motivated and driven to succeed by maintaining high standards of professionalism at all times.
· Have the ability to work as part of a team and work competently with Galway County Board.
· Have the ability to create a positive environment for all players to develop to the best of their ability.
· To be approachable and encourage players to express their thoughts when required.
· Provide strong leadership and encourage a supportive team environment with coaching, backroom team and players.
· Your Backroom team must include at least one unrelated female liaison person and no more than one person per club.
· Plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate quality and appropriate coaching.
Application Forms are available from the County Secretary, by email email@example.com
or click below